• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ seats/ gas pedal 92110

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
I have these ZJ seats, not sure what year exactly they are from. They are both power with power recline. I have not yet tested the motors but can test them real quick, I'm pretty sure they work. They have no rips or tears, just dusty. The driver's side has a couple small scuffs on the bottom. I'd like $75 for the both of them in San Diego.
I also have a gas pedal assembly out of a '95 XJ. Cable and bracket comes with it, although the clip that holds the cable to the pedal needs to be glued. I'd like $20 for that, thanks.
014-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011.jpg

Those seats are COMFY.

Wish I had extra cash because I want to swap out the leather ones in my ZJ for a set of these.

Good luck with the sale.

the brackets are quite a bit different, i'd guess no. the prp seats i got in my zj were on zj rails and the brackets used to make them fit werent even close to working with my xj rails. my xj is a 91, i wonder if later model ones are different

96+ will bolt in if you use your XJ bases bolted to the Zj seats. Unfortunately this means you don't get power seats unless you have an XJ base with power. The lumbar control can still be used though.

When I swapped ZJ seats into my 87, it took a little more work. Nothing that a welder and scrap pile can't handle though.

Back