• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Z Nation

I'll have to check it out.

Ok just finished the first episode. Very impressed so far. Some unexpected twists in there as well.

The acting is a bit off but we'll see how that goes with time. I have a feeling it will get better. Hopefully it holds out and keeps an audience up. This was the first I'd heard of it or I would have never seen it haha.

I had friends that are zombie's now. LOL. I watch the SyFy channel all the time because they have some great shows. That and a lot of the OLD zombie movies.

If you have an actual cable provider you can watch it on SYFY.com I do not and wasn't able to find it streaming for free anywhere so used my Amazon Prime account to watch. Still had to pay 2 bucks an episode to watch. But still cheaper than if I paid for actual cable.

I think this is the first Zombie movie to have a baby zombie in it(under what looks like 9 months old). Not sure i would have to look it up. But it was strange to see one.LOL

I wanted to check that show out but kept forgetting. Ill have to look it up and see if I can find the episodes.

Hulu.com has it for free, you just have to watch the commercials.

Dad you shot zombie Flanders!

He was a zombie?

Dad you shot zombie Flanders!

He was a zombie?

Back