• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Youth and work...

Im 18, graduated high school last week, worked at diff. part time jobs since I turned 16, and I start my new job next week as a locksmith.

My jeep is built on minimum wage :D

just turned 21. been with carquest a little over a year and already recieved two raises and was praised by my district manager enough to the point of being interviewed for a store management position. moved from orlando back to lakeland and within the first month of being there we broke the previous store sales record by 15,000 dollars. being 21 and making more money than your dad and having better benefits (full medical/dental/vision/401k) than both your parents feels pretty good.

25 here with a degree from UT(the real one, rhymes with lexus). I worked since I was 16 at a regional grocery chain all the way through college and a few years after. I was trying to get into a management program there that would fast track me into managing my own store and was turned down two times for what I feel were less qualified candidates. A lot of politics went on there that I didn't agree with. So I left last year.

I work at Dell now in small business sales. I liked it a lot at first but have come to dislike a lot about the culture and the general direction of the business. I find myself looking for something different altogether from sales and retail.

Recently, I applied to the police department of a local municipality. I feel as if this could very well be the next and last step in my career path. Time shall tell.

I'm 18, and graduated last June from High School. I currently work full time as a heavy equipment operator ( Backhoes, excavators, and dozers) and have my CDL permit. I'm doing good.

Back