• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You people and your silly Warn premium hubs.

Beezil said:
whereas, copying hinkley would mean that you would need to sell the tubeXJ, and replace it with some faggy dodge pickup......that is supposed to pass for a "real" texas "truck"?????

tough choice.

Does this mean Mark sold the XJ?!? Or are you just harrassing him?

Beezil said:
and replace it with some faggy dodge pickup......that is supposed to pass for a "real" texas "truck"?????

tough choice.

At least it is a truck instead of some SUV Durango thing.

hinkley

Beezil said:
I do't have to keep up with the spur-jinglin' texas jones's either......cowboyasshat
<grin> Don't try, you can't..... </grin>

ChiXJeff "99 Dodge 2500 CTD QC SB 4WD 5spd"

ChiXJeff said:
ChiXJeff "99 Dodge 2500 CTD QC SB 4WD 5spd"

Jeff, what's your point? You got a REAL truck, not some explorer sport-trac wannabe :D

Ary

Mark Hinkley said:
At least it is a truck instead of some SUV Durango thing.

hinkley

Can't be a truck. A truck is 2 ton min. You have a mini pickup. Jeff and I have pickups. You probably read it on the internet so it must be true. All is forgiven.

Lincoln said:
Can't be a truck. A truck is 2 ton min. You have a mini pickup. Jeff and I have pickups. You probably read it on the internet so it must be true. All is forgiven.

I'm sorry that you must have a minimum size for things, are you trying to compensate for something else?

hinkley

Whatever happened to making fun of each other for Warn hubs?All this you're trucks small, your parts are small...sound like little kids. hehehe. :)What kind of truck is it anyways Hinkley? Why sell the XJ? You should expect everyone to make fun of you for selling the very vehicle that brought you to this arena...

That's not the vehicle that brought him to this arena. There have been others........ Dodge's are ok, I like the way the interiors are layed out, but that's about all I like. It's all about the crew cab powerstroke.

Mark Hinkley said:
I'm sorry that you must have a minimum size for things, are you trying to compensate for something else?

hinkley

Mines to haul my camper. I know of a certain "coach" that would be a prime example of your statement. :D

OneTonXJ said:
That's not the vehicle that brought him to this arena. There have been others........ Dodge's are ok, I like the way the interiors are layed out, but that's about all I like. It's all about the crew cab powerstroke.

I powerstroke all the time. I've never crew cab'd it though. :D

I just assumed that this being a site for XJs and MJs, that his XJ would've brought him to NAXJA...I don't see too many people who have never owned XJs or MJs here...:p

BlackSport96 said:
I just assumed that this being a site for XJs and MJs, that his XJ would've brought him to NAXJA...I don't see too many people who have never owned XJs or MJs here...:p

MJ?? what's a MJ???

I know XJs are for the mall but MJ???????

hinkley

OneTonXJ said:
1ton rear 3/4ton front, 7/8ton??? :rolleyes: ijuts!

I was thinking there was something wrong with the spindle or hub, but they check out fine. You people just don't know how to get it :wave: Oh yeah, I broke my hysteer arm off at the same time. It was a good hit.

And he says he spots for HIS amusement...
Man.. I wonder who the spotter was then and if he was :roflmao: !!

:twak:

Back