• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

That bolt also holds the transmission plate (that also has the exhaust rubber mount) to the transmission tailhousing.
That's what I was betting.

Haven't pulled my track bar bracket yet so I didn't know it was the same size :roflmao:

... when someone mentions the phrase "flag bolt" or "tag nut" and you start cursing

when been deployed and the first thing you want to do when you get home is drive you xj and tell her your sorry for leaving her all alone!

^^:roflmao::roflmao: Hahaha I'm there right now

When your deployed and your wife thinks your so sweet by sending her a box from Afghanistan. Only to open it and find rear bump stops....:D

...when you fly 400 miles to pick up an XJ that has been sitting in someone's driveway undriven for 4 years, and driving it back is your only option, through 100+ degree desert heat, because it is totally stock, straight, rust-free and only has 217K miles, and knowing that whatever may break or fail you can rig something to get you home.

Been there done that... for 550 miles, in a vehicle I had never worked on or driven, while learning to drive standard.

Would do it again, but would not trust my friend to tell me when things were going wrong, and I would replace the temp gauge first.

when your girlfriend complains you spend more time on naxja than you do on her......

When you tell your gf about your "awesome" xj, and she tell you that she's thrilled because her last bf drove a minivan...

When you do a brake job on your 98 XJ and say, I need pads and rotors for the front of a 91 Cherokee and Pads and rotors for the back of a 96 Explorer.

When you can correctly identify a bolt just by seeing a picture of it next to a quarter, it was a trans mount bolt thanks Kastein.

when you consider rattle can paint jobs Worthy of being called an overhaulin episode!!!!!

for about the first 2 weeks after we finished my lift that's how i was. my boyfriend would come outside and i'd just be standing there staring at the jeep, with this shit-eating grin on my face.

your boyfiend is a lucky man...:loveu:

for about the first 2 weeks after we finished my lift that's how i was. my boyfriend would come outside and i'd just be standing there staring at the jeep, with this shit-eating grin on my face.
it only gets better after you go wheeling a couple times... warning: may be addictive and bad for your bank account balance

Back