• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yokohama geolander a/t 315/75r16 with black steelies

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
i have for sale 4 315/75r16 yokohama geolander at's with 16" black steelies that have under 1k miles on them.

they were bought from johnx on here. then only driven to johnson valley once, before the vehicle was destroyed :D

they did get some wheel spin chunking and fender cuts, but nothing that seriously takes away from the tread life or quality of the tire. id say these tires are greater than 95%.

this is a stupid deal on a great set of DD 35" tires and rims.

these tires sell for almost $200 a piece and the rims are not too cheap either.

ill take $500.

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Too bad they arent smaller, my tires are trashed.

Bump for a deal.

smaller? wtf do you need smaller tires for? :D ask dad to hook it up!

I dont think I can stuff them, but Im willing to try..

I dont think Dad likes me enough to buy me a set of tires,

(Attn Leep!!!!!!) :helpme:

BTW, these tires are awesome. This was my spare set (bought eight). The other set is still on my heep kickin some ass.

I know, I looked at them for 6 months thinking "hmmm, I wonder if ben will notice bald firestones"

:gee:

well there dennis. i may work somethign out with you

youve never helped me before :D

I am interested in the tires, but don't need the wheels.

Interested in separating?

Needing things that you'd consider to take for trade?

I am interested in the tires, but don't need the wheels.

Interested in separating?

Needing things that you'd consider to take for trade?

they just sold to cory!

the rims are available. but youll have to talk to him about that :D

Good call Cory!!!

What took you so long to pull the trigger?? You buy any better looking rims yet? I have sent you a TON of ads.

i just saw the ad yesterday. saw all the cl ads yopu sent me, but august is a bad month for us...2k worth of bills doesnt leave much room to buy non essential things...except tires
Good call Cory!!!

What took you so long to pull the trigger?? You buy any better looking rims yet? I have sent you a TON of ads.

Back