• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yes!! Westboro Baptist vs Superheros

24ROFLMAO.gif

Kind of says it all,..

img0992-1279832686.jpg

Tar, feathers, some fence rails, throw in a handful of Westboro Baptists and you have a party.

As a member of the Patriot Guard Riders I make sure these goons don't get to chant their Sh$t in ear shot of any service member's family.

i cant understand how none of them have been shot yet. I know if I was at a funeral they were protesting, that hearse would be dragging a few more bodies
Fixed that one too.

('Hate it when sh*t gets caught in the undercarriage. :D )

i cant understand how none of them have been shot yet. i know if i was at a funeral they were protesting, that hearse would be carrying a few more bodies

I also posted this on RCCrawler and a friend of someone on there actually threw a handfull of rocks at them (must have been a baseball player, he refered to that throw as being 90mph fastballs), then went in fists flying till the cops pulled him out and regretably charged him with assault since there were 300+ witnesses.

Back