• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella's 5.9 ZJ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you get truggy back we are fighting!

LOL! Dude, if I could get Truggy back, I would.... but it'd probably kill my marriage.... :shhh: :D

But my stubborness means i get to continue driving an S4 and you don't." :D

Dood...... that's brilliant! I'm SO using that on the next low-baller. :thumbup:

Dude is the proper spelling, but Dood is the representation of an emhasis on the U by elongating it when saying the actual word. As in Duuuuude, thats awesome. This variation is more commonly used by surfers and hippies. :D

I think you forgot to mention you replaced the unit bearings on the front as well :thumbup: that's another 200 bucks in brand-new parts.

My usual comeback for lowballers who won't budge:
them - "dude, it's only 5 bucks difference"
me - "yep, it's only 5 bucks difference, what's the big deal"

used this on a guy who'd been leading me on for months at a periodic flea market, he knew my price was about 1/5th what the part was worth but tried lowballing me $75 instead of $80. Seriously? Nope, price is $80.

He paid $80.

i didnt know that, i've only seen 1 5.9 with vents

Then you've only seen one 5.9 Grand Cherokee. Any others, were not. :thumbup:

Dude is the proper spelling, but Dood is the representation of an emhasis on the U by elongating it when saying the actual word. As in Duuuuude, thats awesome. This variation is more commonly used by surfers and hippies. :D

The full etymology and various iterations due to fluctuations of emphasis and tonal variances can be found here...

My buddy e-mailed you about his Audi A4 1.8T.

I told him to get your Jeep. Either he wants to try and trade or sell the Audi and buy it out right....

Fortunately....... I do not suffer from Audism, nor do I have Audistic tendancies.

I wouldn't be interested in that trade, but he can certainly get back to me if/when he has cash in hand. :thumbup:

I know a guy with a Vanagon. :peace:

Have fun pushing; I'll be enjoying twin turbos, heated leather, and AWD. I just hope you don't have an RX-8, I think thats the only vehicle in the world that gets worse gas mileage than my Durango. Slower too.

heh, mazdaspeed6.
AWD 6 speed turbo. Like a comfy and quiet evo or sti, and I can outdrive most s4 owners to boot ;)

Mazda made this car quietly to compete with the euro's in comfort/handling.(5k made) For some strange reason I have yet to have a reason to take it into the shop btw :)

This thread has been interesting since we have a white 5.9 we are trying to sell.

Troy, anyone comes to look at yours and insists they have to have a white one, send them to Utah please.

dood, can't belive yours is still for sale. Everyone has the fever for one of these things. Crazy bastards :)

I would deffenitly check one out as a cash DD if I were in the market to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back