• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yeah!.. Assault clips!

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
(Warning: link to an incredibly graphic liberal web site.)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/101796647

I have a battle rifle that takes 8 round clips. Are they "battle clips" or "assault clips"? Do the modified low round count clips that hold 2, 3, and 4 rounds count as "sporting clips"?

Sigh....
The amount of carnage/death that can be caused with those weapons is the most important thing to know.

What the clip/magazine is 'called' is irrelevant.

Ya know, I've been debating this on multiple msg boards....and every single muther f'in time, some wiener has to come in with this nonsense about defining the proper terms. Like anyone really cares. All it is is a form of bragging: I know what you don't. Neener neener neener!

Does that show you how stupid this crapola is? Does anything show you guys how stupid you're being? Honestly, get on with it already. We don't care what you call the friggin things. It can be simply defined in the coming ban as "any device that allows more than x (pick a number) of rounds to be fired from a gun without reloading."
Or, a clip. Or, a magazine. Or, a revolver with more than x chambers.

Anything that allows a gun to fire that many bullets in that short of time is UNNECESSARY. There is absolutely no reason a person NEEDS something like that unless they're fighting a war.

The fact that people don't know much about them is NOT IMPORTANT. Your point, proven or not, means NOTHING.

For being "rational" people, they really dont like having facts do they.

Their heads would explode if they knew what I was building.

"wait, we need to ban canvas belts too?"

That must make my brother a bad bad person (despite the fact he served 5 years)
FA6973A0-A442-41F3-BE86-981BB5833C48-4893-00000505F413618C.jpg

I have a battle rifle that takes 8 round clips. Are they "battle clips" or "assault clips"? Do the modified low round count clips that hold 2, 3, and 4 rounds count as "sporting clips"?

there's only one thing i agree with those liberal gun-haters....

and that is: "it doesn't matter what you call those things"

the fact is, those idiots want to ban them

My M1a Garand uses clips....i don't want gun haters banning those

everything else i own that doesn't have a shot tube or a floorplate uses magazines.....i don't want gun haters banning those either.

lastly, i would like to blow a pant-less wet fart in tburgs face for enticing me to follow that link!

that's all i needed today, thanks for that!

My M1a Garand uses clips...
So does mine - Those were the 8rd assault clips I was talking about.

lastly, i would like to blow a pant-less wet fart in tburgs face for enticing me to follow that link!
Yo,.. Beez! Whatup!

I'm curious. What part of my post "enticed" you to follow the link?
The disclaimer?
Or was it the posted web address:
Honestly,.. If either of those "enticed" you to follow the link, I don't know why you would be upset with me. Really! :D

So does mine - Those were the 8rd assault clips I was talking about.

Yo,.. Beez! Whatup!

I'm curious. What part of my post "enticed" you to follow the link?
:D

Liberal spew requiring a warning usually catches my attention.

it's kinda like saying "wanna see something really ****ing gross?"

I don't.....but I can't NOT see it.

:laugh2:

But Will Smith only shot the little girl in Men in Black... only took one shot.

But Will Smith only shot the little girl in Men in Black... only took one shot.
Yeah,.. but,..
A little white girl,..
Walking around that neighborhood, at night?..
Carrying those books?

She was going to start some s**t.

Yeah,.. but,..
A little white girl,..
Walking around that neighborhood, at night?..
Carrying those books?

She was going to start some s**t.

"First I was gonna shoot this snarling beast dude - but then I saw the tissue in his hand. He's not snarling, he's sneezing. Then I was gonna get this guy on the lamppost, but I figured he was just workin' out. I mean, how would I feel if someone came in a busted my a** when I was on the treadmill, right?
"Then I saw this little girl. Little eight-year old white girl in the ghetto, middle of the night - and those books? Quantum physics? Those books are way too advanced for her! I figured she's about to start some s&&&, Zed.
"Or maybe do I owe her a apology?"

Back