• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ's on screen

bghurc

NAXJA Forum User
I've seen 2 XJ's so far in Falling Skies - a post-apocalyptic drama about an alien invasion. It's pretty corny at times, but genuinely entertaining, I watch it on Amaazon Prime when I'm sick/bored. The last one I could remember (last night) was 10:30 of season 3, ep 4.

It was in a pile of cars.

We should start a thread, posting on-screen xj's :)

that terminator movie based TV series called "The Sarah Conner Chronicles" from 2008-2009 wasted an XJ in almost every single episode, and most of the vehicles driven by the main characters were newer jeeps.

that terminator movie based TV series called "The Sarah Conner Chronicles" from 2008-2009 wasted an XJ in almost every single episode, and most of the vehicles driven by the main characters were newer jeeps.

Same with Eureka on SciFi, they killed a 90s XJ every episode.

IIRC, one of them (played by Skinner from X-Files) led the police on an extended high speed chase until they pitted and rolled him.

and the vehicle they rolled was not an XJ... it was IFS/IRS iirc.

the actor's name is Mitch Pileggi, if it helps.

Back