• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs in Movies

Sooo you read the first page of the thread and saw that has already been posted, then you knowingly proceded to go to the third page to "add" to the thread and post it again? I mean, I can understand it if its a long thread, cuz it happens a lot, but three pages?

Ironically, my post actually did end the thread for about 2 weeks (unintentionally of course). :D

You fail.
Twice.

I thought you didn't respond to idiots?

Watched "TAKEN" with Liam Neeson the other nite and he is driving a white XJ during one of the chase sequences.
Love these reposts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Watched "TAKEN" with Liam Neeson the other nite and he is driving a white XJ during one of the chase sequences.
Love these reposts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

A list of 500 movies that had an XJ in it.

This Really has bEen covered numerous times. Perhaps yOu Should check ouT the similar threads box at the very bottom of this page or even try the search feature. It's amazing what you can find using those two items.

:D

pot calling kettle black?

Last edited:
Back