• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj stuff

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
here's the list : 90 XJ body/6 point cage. Drivetrain will be removed. $500.00 Rear yota axle housing, shafts. set up for xj leaves. $150.00 MORE steering box brace. $45.00 Rusty's 6" coils. $90.00 RE 4.5 rear leaves. $200.00 4red doors. no power. $40.00 All located in Asheville. NC. dave

hey Dave,

I'm going up to the Ashville area on Wednesday and would like those 6" coils.......could u tell me how many miles are on them? Thanks! just PM me or reply on here

PMed you on the leafs.

xjmatt, I have a feeling he's just selling the housing, not the diff.

Ary

sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone. the jeep will not be apart until late next week. The rear iis an 8" but I am keeping the 3rd. Looks like Ary is picking up the leafs. Really need to grt 55.00 shipped out of the brace as I can get 45 here. Anybody want to buy a cheromanche tub/cage? Thanks for the interest. dave

also got a center console.

And a WARN hawse fairlead. $10.00

Hey I live in Asheville and work at Rhino Linings of WNC I would really like those 6" coils I could save you the hassle of shipping them. I drive a black xj with 35" procomp m/t.

i'll check on shipping those doors. dave

Back