• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ stuff I have laying around... I'd like it gone, it's in the way.

Voteban

NAXJA Forum User
Stock roof rack rails that came off of my 2000 when I installed the Con Ferr. As you can see, they're just sitting in the back of the garage and they're in excellent condition.

$15
img0471g.jpg

D30 stock steering setup from my 2000 with stock stabilizer. It seems to be in pretty good condition, I never had any problems with it, the joints feel fine to me.

$15
img0473vb.jpg

Hatch from my 2000, the paint is cracking at the bottom and the area by the wiper is dented in a bit. Everything works on the hatch just fine, if you need any pieces I can pull them off and work out a price. I'll piece it out or sell it as a whole, I just want it gone.

$40 whole
img0475rz.jpg

img0472ao.jpg

The last two items are in the same picture.
I have a stock front bumper from my 2000, it's mostly straight and it has a few rock scuffs on the underside.

I have a slightly bent LP D30 out of my 2000, it was always smooth, I never broke anything on it, it was just slightly bent from day 1 with this Jeep. I'm looking to part it out, shafts, rotors, gears, yoke, etc.. Just hit me up if you need anything off of it and we can work out a price.

$10 for the bumper
Make an offer on the axle parts.
img0474xg.jpg

Thanks for looking! I look forward to getting some of this stuff out of here!

I'm easiest to contact by text or phone. PMs will take a little longer to answer.

Nick - 801-319-7806

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need some of this crap gone, I'm in need of a little bit of cash, I'm open to any offers, I recently did a bunch of measurements on my D30 and it's NOT bent after all.. Just some bad balljoints..

New Prices!

Roof Rails: Sold

Stock Steering: $10

Hatch: $20

Bumper: Sold

Axle $75 (Full of great parts, if I can't sell for this price I'll probably just rip it apart for a bunch of spares)

I also have a hood that's only flaw is a crappy clearcoat, no dents, same color as hatch / bumper: $15

I'm easiest to reach by text - 801-319-7806

Come buy my crap! :D

Does the wiper assembly on the hatch work?

Defroster in glass work?

Is the glass unscratched?

Is the "eyebrow" over the license plate undamaged?

If these can be answered yes, I'll take the hatch for $20.

Does the wiper assembly on the hatch work? Yes

Defroster in glass work? Yes

Is the glass unscratched? Almost positive it's good. I'll have to check

Is the "eyebrow" over the license plate undamaged? What exactly do you mean undamaged? I haven't tried to take it off but it looks good to me.

If these can be answered yes, I'll take the hatch for $20.

:)

Undamaged as in not cracked like mine. Looks good in the photo. PM me your addy and cell so we can firm up a pickup time.

Back