• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj parts

john290xj

NAXJA Forum User
Fs I am parting my 90 2 door I have a d44 with a trc lock and newer gears 411s newer brakes and lines ,d30 disco axle.411s and an easy locker , knuckle to knuckle with spare shaft disco works great ,have the renix intake with all the injectors and tbody on it have the doors red and herculined on lower half harnesses modified and hinges cut, with a big connector for esy removal,slate leather rear seating has some mud but clean up well....also have front 4.5 rustys coils used but no cracks
all items located in IL would prefer not to ship if poss.
d44 500 or best
d30 350 or best
doors 150 or best
renix intake 35.00
coils 25.00
factory lcd clock 5.00
over head console headliner could use to be redone and have all the brackets
powersteering pump 20.00
coolant bottle and vaccuum harness 20.00
i may have more parts just tryin to part this thing quick taking pms on parts questions or heres my cel 630 390 6634
thanx
john

im interested in the doors if they dont have the triangle opening windows (fixed)

they have power locks and windows and they have the wing windows the pass side one just needs a new rivet put in these are of of a red laredo the red paint is clean doors are pretty straight they are herculined from the cladding down and yes i still have then heres my cel give me a ring anytime
630 390 6634

I just need the 2 interior cargo area side panels and the trim above the pass side door. Im'm in NY and willing to pay for ship if your interested. PM if you can, thanks.

how much for just the dana 30 locker?

Back