• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Parts

1904-96xj

NAXJA Forum User
We've heard this all before, cleaning out the garage so here's some stuff:

JCR Steering Box Stiffener:

I bought this off another NAXJA guy and it included the bumper side plate. Since I did not have an aftermarket bumper, I trimmed the plate to accommodate the stock bumper bracket. Still worked good though. $40

ry%3D480

TeraFlex Leaf Shackles:

Provides 1.5" lift. Installed only, never driven. $75

ry%3D480

HD Offroad Shackle Relocation Kit.

This one will give you some lift, but is completely bolt on. Same dealio as the Shackles, installed only, never driven. $100

ry%3D480

Front Coil Spacers:

Stock ride height (well, depending on springs of course). Bought them from Serious Off Road and they are Rubicon Express brand. $20

ry%3D480

HiLift Jack Trail Kit:

Raffle Prize. I've carried it around for a while and never used it. I know what will happen though, soon as I get rid of it I'm gonna need it. Oh well, "My loss your gain" I suppose. $50

ry%3D400

Tow Bar Kit:

Your typical bolt style tow bar. Nothing fancy there. But this one comes with a custom tow bar attachment that might seal the deal. The tow bar attachment bolts between the front uni-frame and the sway bar mounts. Has an additional mount location toward the rear. Your XJ should already have the rear threaded holes. This doubles as an attachment point for recovery situations if you still have a stock bumper. All you'll need is a wiring harness from your tow vehicle to the Jeep if you already have wired lights. I used the Magnet tow lights and still need them. $100

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

An "I'll take it" will reserve the item for you. We all know how it works though, first come first served. We can work out the delivery process, I'm pretty flexible. I'll ship as long as you pay for it. Let me know. :wave1:

I will take the Hi-Lift trail kit if no one has already spoken for it.

Back