• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts for sale need gone asap

MiNi Beast

NAXJA Forum User
4.0 with 160,000 miles- $300
23 spline 91 ax-15- $150

RK 3 link LA set up $500, needs 1 new bushing ($15)

D30 with new hubs in last 6 months, new 4.10(OD) installed year ago, needs inner axle shafts sway bar mounts cut off- ran with RK 3 link set up so if just buy axle will need new bushing for UCA on axle housing- $200

Details/Pictures for the 3 link? Might be interested

3 link set up is the 2 lower CA and 1 upper control arm With the brakets.
And with RK stuff everything is solid steel, so if want ship thats your expensive dime!
Pic of kit when I got it.
2248004821_fcd08c3b26.jpg

I'm looking for something to put on my front d44 when I get it done. I'm also looking to push the front axle forward about 2 inches, would that be possible with this kit, maybe drill a few holes on the frame rail or link brackets, or would it definitely have to use the crossmember holes? Also, how does it handle on the roads, I do a decent amount of highway, I don't drive a trailered rig

Ok well la still up for grabs, only serious inquires on them, as I don't want to get rid of them but sometimes you just have to start over.
But if want to buy these then have to buy them once there out none of this hold it for a mouth BS. AND money talks, so first come first serve unless I like you.

I found some pictures, I think I can make it work by shifting the brackets forward 2 inches and drilling new holes for the crossmember in the bracket, but since I don't have them in hand what do you think? From what I read everyone who uses it seems quite happy with it. I did read the crush sleeves have to be welded into the frame, do you still have those or would I need to buy/make new ones?

How much shipped to either Fairborn, OH or Hamtramck, MI?

I found some pictures, I think I can make it work by shifting the brackets forward 2 inches and drilling new holes for the crossmember in the bracket, but since I don't have them in hand what do you think? From what I read everyone who uses it seems quite happy with it. I did read the crush sleeves have to be welded into the frame, do you still have those or would I need to buy/make new ones?

How much shipped to either Fairborn, OH or Hamtramck, MI?

I do actually have the crush sleeves yet as I did not use them except for one, so you can match them up for the forth one or like I said if you plate the frame which I say you should anyways, then you don't need the crush sleeves. Shipped will be pricey as they are solid steal.

Can possibly work something out to bring them to Hamtramck, MI

If you can drop those long arms by my brother's house in Hamtramck sometime in the next 9 months (there's no rush) so that I don't have to pay shipping, I'll take them. If that's good for you shoot me a PM, pay-pal's usually the easiest.

Also have 1997 8.8 4.10LSD with disks and T&T 1 1/2" lift UBE just rebuilt 5 months ago also have daystars bumpstops-$700 delivered this MON in MI. Only needs new rotors and pads.
D30 4.10 open new hubs and newer rebuilt on case, but need new pinion seal, have a new one, stainless extended brake lines, no shafts, and needs UCA drivers side bushing as ran with a RK 3 link set up.- $300 delivered on Monday in MI
Axles a direct bolt in to an XJ.

Back