• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj needs votes for top truck challenge

we are going with a gm d60 and 42' pitbull rockers and as for the motor it is a 350chevy i have wheeled the crap out of my jeep if you look at the utube video you can see that if not this year hope for next hope to be at nacfest so come and talk to me look at the jeep

I wish you luck and I WILL be sure to vote for you. I just believe your problem won't so much be on the rocks, but the mud pit, tannk trap, and towing a dump truck up a hill.

thanks to all for your input if you go to utube the waterfall i was the fourth rig to try it the one in frount of me was a d90 rover with d60 full locked and an atlass 2 with a 500 hp motor at that time i was open frount dif and just 203 trans case all others winched but me
I will vote for you. Good luck.
Do you have the link to your youtube waterfall video?

thanks to all for your input if you go to utube the waterfall i was the fourth rig to try it the one in frount of me was a d90 rover with d60 full locked and an atlass 2 with a 500 hp motor at that time i was open frount dif and just 203 trans case all others winched but me

Russ if i can get ahold of a mag i will send a vote in.

But i still want a try on the waterfall when i get back from this deployment..ill do it on 35's.

Thanks and by the way, I mailed my vote in all the way from afghanistan.

bump for some hillbilly hack fab

Good luck Draken! It would be nice to see an XJ in the typical line up of "bubba" trucks they normally get for TTC
this is pretty ironic

Back