• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ+MJ=XMJ Extream bulid up

Ok sorry for that but come on people when someone says that it "is extream" don't reply with how it not extream. Mabye its extream to some people like me. It a drive train swap a lift and tires the jeep looks good and performans good, and sence I bulit it its extream to me. Basicaly all I'm saying is be a little more surportive to the less experenice people in the group. sorry if my anger offened any of you. Triple 4

Don't let these guys get to you like that, if anything they should be complimenting you on a catchy thread title. They will eventually get over the disappointment it wasn't a rockbugy Comanchokee build with fourtysomeoddhugantuousinch tires... I'd love to see your MJ out with us at the next Intermountain Chapter get together, we've got a great crew of locals who go wheelin all the time...

Last edited:
Back