• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Leaf Springs

TheGirlfriendYJ

NAXJA Forum User
i need a set of rear leafs from an XJ...can be stock or lifted...preferably stock...any condition...please email at [email protected] if you have any?

sorry man, i can't e-mail you because it says i need sometype of password? well i have a set laying behind my garbage cans outside if ya wanna pay the shipping to get them outta here. You said any condition and well these were off my '91, they were sagging when i took them off, not horribly bad, but they were definately sagging, they will need new bushings as the old bolts got stuck in them so i cut the heads off and the bolts are still in the bushings now. Lemme know

Eric

thats wierd...i dont know why you cant email me? its just a regular AOL account...

anyways...where do you live? do you have any clue what shipping to new jersey would be?

i am definately interested in these...thanks

hey, I've got a set in central NJ, they are off a 96, and I don't believe they were sagging when I took them off. Let me know if you can pick up, and we can discuss a price. e-mail at [email protected], or IM at that name since I see you have AOL, or PM me. _nicko_

i got a set off of my 94 and they were saggin they are stock and one of the bushings need replacement from my removal of the springs from my xj... I am in allentown

yea...back at ya....

anyone wiht XJ springs that lives near philly...i need a set ASAP! pelase call me at 610.420.3783

thanks...kosta

check ya email girlfriend... sent ya a list of days to meet... pick one and the springs are yours... and give me a shout i sent you a cell number in the private message i just sent... i wanna know your first name before i call or i will feel kinda wierd:anon:

Back