• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ leaf packs

I'm in the same boat and have been looking around for me and a friend who has a similar '89 XJ. RE leaf springs cost $300 pair. Procomps are $179 per pair, skyjacker's are about $239/pair, generics will cost you about $139/pair, Rancho's are about $239/pair, and I haven't checked Old Man Emu or Fabtech. My RE add a leafs are sagging after 2 years, so I'll probably just save money and go with the procomps, even though I'm not a huge fan of their products. I had rancho's on my YJ front and rear, and liked them a lot, so I might dish out the extra $50 for those. After all, they are just leaf springs.

Go RE or Bigoffroad. I'm not a big fan of Pro-Comp. Cheap products, but not great quality. If you are going to spend the money, might as well do it right the first time.

Dragon_Fly said:
Im still working on my rock lizard lift. Have found everything but front OME comfort shocks (used). I will be installing the lift after my birthday which is coming up real soon.

Sounds familiar... except I still need shocks and BPE for the front and rear

Back