• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj interior junction box questions

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Did a big boatside pulled the junction box prior unplugging all connections and strapping harness out of the way then proceeded to cut sheet metal ,well I decided before moving on much further I should hook that back up and decide where to remount it and start it I the battery was dead for a year ..optima yellow...and I did all welding battery hooked up ...when I went start it hooked to a Good set of jumpers I got nothing , and I have no head lights park lights ect the only things that do work are the dash lights...no gauge sweep...and front turn signals no park lamps head lights ect , well the wipers also work...I did toss on my spare computer still nothing...I had no real time to trouble shoot , but figure anyone who has done a project as such has moved this box and may have had issue . it may just be I need to make sure the main harness plug that bolts to the junction box is making good clean connection it May be dirty from grinding metal dust...lol...maybe if I get enough xspower
D6500s I can winch from start to finish ?

Last edited:
Thinking this over and looking at the wiring diagram of the JB it is probably dirty from the grinding mess ...so found one cheap on eBay just in case it will not play nice with carb cleaner and a a tooth brush .

Back