• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ for sale feeler

unhitched

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought i would test the water,

I am thinking of putting my XJ up for sale, not really interested in parting it out.

Lets see where to start,

it is has built 30/8.25 with ARB and 4.56, the 30 has sleeves, chromo shafts and superjoints, reid knuckles and disc brakes. the rear has disc brakes and factory shafts, i have a spare set of chromo shafts that go with it. currently it has 37x12.50 Good year MTR tires on raceline wheels both are about a year old. It has a reid racing knuckles up front converting it to 5x5.5 and a spacer/converter in the rear. rear disc brakes.

it has a rough country ish 4.5-6 inch lift, with Johnnie joints for all joints and Deaver springs in the back, a rough country shackle relocation, bilestein shocks at all four corners.

inside it has mastercraft reclining seats, a bolt in roll cage that is pretty well tied into the stiffeners. and through the floor rear shocks, a decent sony bluetooth head unit.

the outside has c rock front and rear bumpers and their tire carrier. a warn 9500 winch up front. jcr quarter panel armor, and an olympic roof rack. the stiffeners detours and the rockers are welded in.

IMG_2291_zps378597c7.jpg

IMG_2523_zps50677a75.jpg

This jeep is great, the down sides are the front R&P needs to be replaced, I will do this or deduct it from the purchase price, the steering works and has no wobble but i never got it dialed as well as i would have liked, and the power locks dont work. the windows work but some are a bit slow.

probably would like to keep the tent, but open.

I am hoping for like 9000 but i am open to offers

I think it is 165k miles i will check when i get home, yes the ac works i had a leak fixed when i bought it and it has been flawless for 4 years. I also forgot to mention is has a OR 241 Tcase with 4:1

Back