• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana-44 rear axle

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Asking $300.

Came from an '89 with unknown mileage. It has an open carrier and 3.07 gear ratio. Includes parking brake cables, old U-Bolts and plates. You will have to repair or replace the cover; the drain shop makes a nice hole in these.

If you think disc brakes are the shizzznet, I'll keep the backing plates.

If you plan on keeping the drums, the brake shoes have some odd wear. The shoes have "Centric" stamped in the steel. The drums look OK, but I have not had them measured for discard diameter.

Past that, this assembly is relatively clean and dry.

007.jpg

AXLE%2013.jpg

AXLE%2006.jpg

AXLE%2009.jpg

AXLE%2001.jpg

AXLE%2005.jpg

I would like to take that 44 off your hands my good man.

lmk where to pick it up, or if you feel like it, swing by the shop with it....cash is here waiting for you. :D

We will see if I remember where the shop is...

Drive to my house, skip the turn into my street and turn left at Colfax. If you see a dozen sketchy people standing on the corner for the bus watching two other people jaywalking you went too far. :)

You left out the mobile home park. ;)

Hahaha.. Good stuff!
BTW. I got the notification I had a pm from you as you were backing out of the garage. Figures.

OK, I cheated. I used the google street view for the place I remembered, and saw your XJ parked outside the building. Not bad for an old geezer. :D

Back