• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj D44

I'll buy it if you can get it to me, my zip is 95949
(BTW ever hunt on the King ranch??)

Who said I needed one? I’m just here to give you a hard time and keep the tread from sinking.

Bronco, you causing trouble :D I know of a guy selling his dana 44 in Gig Harbor, WA. It's probably sold by now, his name was SmallPeterson, or something like that. I was thinking of driving there from Sacramento, but that's a hike. I rather go with a ford 8.8, but hey the dana 44 is awesome if you can get your hands on one.

Hay Steelman you still alive?
OK I admit this one is for my brother. Mine is still running strong. I may even get the ARB hocked up here soon!

Sorry guys apparently I wasn't getting notifications that I was receiving PM's and haven't been looking in the for sale forum. That axle is long gone.

I do however have a spare housing with enough parts to make a complete axle minus the drums and diff cover. Make an offer and email me at [email protected] so I get it.

Please!

steelman, I want it.. please give me a call 214-837-1165

Me again.

Steelman my truck is at the shop and it would work perfect if I can do this asap (today if possible) Please feel free to call me as soon as you get the message. I don't care what time it is.

Last edited:
Desperately Searching!

A day late and a dollar short! If ANYONE knows of one for sale, preferrably somewhere close to me in middle Tennessee, then let me know. I can travel to pick it up as long as it's not more than a days drive (about 700 miles).

Robert

Back