• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj/Colorado tattoo on a Peach

Thought you all might feel better knowing this:

"Colorado's highest point, Mount Elbert near Leadville, gained 7 feet to a lofty 14,440 feet above sea level. And Pikes Peak - an internationally renowned landmark long considered to be 14,110 feet - now is listed at 14,115.

"They're not really going up," Reed said. "We're just getting better at measuring them.""

http://www.skyrunner.com/story/coheights.htm
AND THIS!!!!!!!!!:clap:

I don't know why you all are making such a big deal of this... I honestly don't give a shit if it's potentially 5feet off or not -- it's still a badass tattoo that I am VERY pleased with!

I don't know why you all are making such a big deal of this... I honestly don't give a shit if it's potentially 5feet off or not -- it's still a badass tattoo that I am VERY pleased with!

I agree! Pretty cool tattoo. Im not a tattoo on the arm kinda guy (becasue of my job) but I like this one!

I think Brian (zith) put that issue down...You're right, the sign is wrong. Now, just get some vent windows on the back two door, and "paint" it tan, and I'll be happy.

I'm currently inkless, but Cody "makes me go hmmm..."

Heh heh....... I wasn't trying to point fingers of blame or stir up drama.... I just thought it was kinda funny! I like Peach's response in that if he were standing at the summit, the tatoo where it sits on his arm would be 14,115 feet..... :yelclap:

I'm currently inkless, but Cody "makes me go hmmm..."
thats what she said....:eek:

if you are ready to lose your tattoo virginity, get some ideas together and we will get you inked!

all NAXJA members get a discount on my already bad ass prices!

i do tattoos for the love of tattooing and art. the money just gets me by in life.

therefor i have the best prices. my work speaks for its self, and what you see is what you get. (my heart and soul goes into every piece)

i just dont believe in charging crazy amounts of money for doing something that i love!

Heh heh....... I wasn't trying to point fingers of blame or stir up drama.... I just thought it was kinda funny! I like Peach's response in that if he were standing at the summit, the tatoo where it sits on his arm would be 14,115 feet..... :yelclap:

I'm not worried about fingers of blame simply because -as stated in my previous post- I don't give a shit. Drama just seems to be a rabbit trail that is traveled upon all too often here on NAXJA. :shhh::jester:

Glad you got a laugh, Troy -- I try. :dunce:

Back