• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj body kit

i only ventured in here out of pure morbid curiosity...and i think im gonna be sick

Eagle said:
Yepp -- we gotta do something with all those 2WD XJs they sold in Texas and Florida. :D

:tears: :lecture: :soapbox: :bawl:

Oh yeah? Whadda ya gonna do with mine? Mine is a 2wd XJ! You wanna convert it to a 4x4 and lifted? Be my guest! :D

doing the sylvseter the cat impersonation... "pud dem up! pud dem up!" :laugh:

I think I am regreting I bought my XJ... sniff sniff :(
mine is NOT a 4x4! :doh: :bawl: :( :jester:

I think I am regretting I bought my XJ... sniff sniff

This reminds me of my friend the car dealer. He had a nice looking black 97 on his lot for a long time - could not sell it. I finally asked him what the deal was and he told me to go take a good look at it. Turned out it was a 2.5L, 2WD with no air conditioning. He said when he bought it at the auction, it looked so good he didn't even think to check out all that stuff - just stepped up and bid like he knew what he was doing. :banghead: Pretty funny, but he is philosophical about those kind of things - sometimes you step into a really good deal and sometimes you step into some ****; most of the time you're just happy to make a few bucks and move on to the next one.

Actually, I've often thought a 4.0L, AW4 2WD would make a good freeway driver. My son has a 2WD Explorer that is a pretty civilized road rig that can also do the camping/fishing stuff.

Whatever else yours is, it's still a Jeep and that ain't bad!

Centrevillemx said:
Actually Eagle,
He wasnt referring to body lift kit.
I believe he was refering to whats known as "Ground Effects" which are popular at the street racing scene.
So, does anyone have pics of a jeep with ground effects, because I was thinking about getting them. Thanks.

Back