• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ/11"/d44/9"-lower price!

Colorado Red

NAXJA Forum User
***NEW PRICE***
$6800 firm...trades (plus cash) welcome!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikecbass/my_photos
try that link for pics.

89XJ great shape, shiny paint, looks great. 11" lift, longarm...
D44 front, HP, detroit, 5.13s, warn hubs, everything rebuilt
9" rear, 5.13s, detoit, also rebuilt
37" MTRs, 15x10 mickeys, set of 5...one each new, rest around 1000miles
Tom Woods shaft, and cv setup
ORGS super nerfs, steering brace, track bar brace, new starter, newer alternator, new battery...ACOS, bar pin elim., rancho shocks, big offroad leafs, jks shackes, skyjacker coils
new exhaust with hi-flow cat, new steering box (ready for hydro!), custom steering (not hi-steer), custom just about everything...all done by Wild West Offroad. I've got a ton into this thing...if you're interested, e-mail me and I'll give you a detailed list of what I put into it.
No stereo/alarm-remote start at this price...I'll try and find a cheap cd player and front speakers.
There is a problem with the steering, one day its fine, another day its serious death wobble! It was perfect at 9.5" lift, but I got greedy and now I stay off the highway because of the DW. The option is to drop down to 9.5" or to throw the hi-steering setup on there. I can't gaurantee that it will be perfect at 9.5", but I was able to run I25 and I70 at speeds up and over 75mph when it first came out of the shop. Who knew you could get inchitis at almost 10" lift! (still kicking myself!)

I've put a lot of cash into this rig, and after building it this big, only been on the trail twice....in the last two years!! I hate to see it sit there all the time, someone needs to use it for what I built it for! I know I'm only going to get a fraction of what I put into it back, but hopefully someone will have some fun!!

-Mike
Arvada, CO
(303)431-6120
[email protected]

Yep, 8" BOR springs...giving more than 8", then a JKS shackle (I think its 1.25"). Up front I've got Skyjacker 8" coils that are nearly new giving over 8" lift, plus there's an ACOS spacer on there...not sure how much I've cranked that up. Hope that answers your question.
-Mike

Always sad to see a XJ leave... If you do end up parting it out, let me know, I'm sure we can work something out...

Will.

Back