• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

x terrians. are they any good

NOOOOOooooo... I had a set of 33's on my TJ and they are NOT worth the money. I have to agree with the other posts, they get good traction on dry surfaces, but mine wore terrible. Its kinda hard to rotate tires correctly when you can only move the right front, to the right rear. Spend the extra money and get the MTR's. I got a set for my XJ from a local tire store and they only charged me 156.00 a tire. Plus if you have to deal with the idiots a Four wheel parts, your allready screwed.

Well, for anyone else out there:

I had a set (half of them are still in the garage) and they were loud and wore like crap. The side walls were PUSS.

They would have run with a lot LESS vibration if they hadn't staggered the lugs and kept the center seam straight and continous. Like the Yokohama Geolander MT's. I had a set and a half of those. They are a lot better.

Now I'm running 33 Truxus MT's. They are a TON quieter than those crappy XTerrains. They wheel good and shed wet stuff pretty good. Too soon to know how they wear.

bburge

cosnowrider said:
NOOOOOooooo... I had a set of 33's on my TJ and they are NOT worth the money. I have to agree with the other posts, they get good traction on dry surfaces, but mine wore terrible. Its kinda hard to rotate tires correctly when you can only move the right front, to the right rear. Spend the extra money and get the MTR's. I got a set for my XJ from a local tire store and they only charged me 156.00 a tire. Plus if you have to deal with the idiots a Four wheel parts, your allready screwed.
Extra money for the MTR's? They are cheaper.

Back