• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS: 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R.
The guy that I bought this bike from was selling due to upgrading to a bigger bike and was going to give to his girlfriend to learn on, but she wanted a dirt bike, so he sold it to me.
Before I bought it, the guy was nice enough to do a full tune up (spark plugs, oil, filter, sonic cleaned carbs, brake fluid, adjusted and lubed chain, and installed a brand new battery) so that it would be ready to go for me to ride.
The bike is ready to go. I have started it up everyday for about 5-10 minutes, just to keep everything in check.
The bike has 5619 miles on it and it is solid. Starts right up and sounds healthy. Everything on the bike works as it should, no problems whatsoever.
The previous owner also upgraded the rear tire from a 130/70/17 to a 150/70/17, which gives it a much better look than the stock size. I have took some time every night to go over and clean this bike up really well.

The bike is not perfect though. The previous owner did drop the bike at 0mph and has some cracks and scratches on the left side of the fairing. Pictures will show damage. There are also spots on the tank itself, Previous owner says it looks like brake fluid dripped on the tank and wasn't cleaned off in time.
Rear brakes are going to be replaced probably in the spring. Will at least get your through the rest of this riding season.
Tires are in good shape.

Price is $2500.

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

PM me.

Back