• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF is this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
joke P Pronunciation Key (j k)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal.
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

Yes, my XJ, my joke.
Was I there? No.
One Ton, Flowers, Beez, I truly am sorry if I offended you with my little poke at GLJT, but that's what it was, a jab at them. In no way did I mean to claim attendance at the event or ownership of the inside joke. (BTW a joke stops being "inside" when it's taken public. Corncross started as an inside joke, it isn't anymore)
The whole corncross deal has become a perfect example of GLJT taking themselves way too seriously. Unfortunately this thread is an example of us doing the same.
Like I said, sorry if you were offended but for god's sake, lighten the fuk up.

Last edited:
kid4lyf said:
joke P Pronunciation Key (j k)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal.
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

Yes, my XJ, my joke.
Was I there? No.
One Ton, Flowers, Beez, I truly am sorry if I offended you with my little poke at GLJT, but that's what it was, a jab at them. In no way did I mean to claim attendance at the event or ownership of the inside joke. (BTW a joke stops being "inside" when it's taken public. Corncross started as an inside joke, it isn't anymore)
The whole corncross deal has become a perfect example of GLJT taking themselves way too seriously. Unfortunately this thread is an example of us doing the same.
Like I said, sorry if you were offended but for god's sake, lighten the fuk up.

no one is offended. You're just getting shit.

deal with it.

Beezil said:
ONE TON was there.

the point he is trying to make, is that corncross is HIS inside joke, not yours, remanufactured. He is entitled to his opinion, showing an attitude about the post is silly.

I'm not as upset about it as he is, but I'll tell you guys this:

If yer gonna run with something that you didn't have envolvement with, you'd better learn to suck it up when the guys who were there give you shit about it.

so suck it up.

Since when did an apology become an attitude?

Beezil said:
no one is offended. You're just getting shit.

deal with it.
I offended him a little bit.

I'm sorry but i have to reply to this topic, only because i know how some of these guys are,(GLJT) because I've been there! It looks like your falling into there shit (going off on each other now) there are some people there who likes to start shit and stir the pot when possible just to see what comes to the top of the pot! Don't jump into there pot of S*#T! I think MWC is better then that! I know i will catch hell from them when they decide to roam the boards and read this but I don't give 2 s**Ts!

Well, if the MWC is better than that, why did you folks show up to said event with corn and crap on your junk????????? Why let yourselves get pulled into their idiocracy? There is no joke to this, this is just plain sad that you guys let some internet squabling be shown at a public venue to help out underpriveledged children. That's classy!

I sorta appreciate folks standing up for whatever it was that went down, but this kind of bs just sets me off anymore. I guess the internet brings too much to light to quick. I need to work on my e persona I guess.

OneTonXJ said:
Well, if the MWC is better than that, why did you folks show up to said event with corn and crap on your junk????????? Why let yourselves get pulled into their idiocracy? There is no joke to this, this is just plain sad that you guys let some internet squabling be shown at a public venue to help out underpriveledged children. That's classy!

I sorta appreciate folks standing up for whatever it was that went down, but this kind of bs just sets me off anymore. I guess the internet brings too much to light to quick. I need to work on my e persona I guess.
Hey buddy, really, it was just a joke to fuk with the GLJT guys. Nothing more than that. It got some laughs from both sides as was the intended purpose. If you're just tossing a little shit my way I accept it in true MWC fashion with a giant fawk you too. If I stepped on your toes and you really are pissed off then please accept my honest apology.

No need to defend yourselves. The fact is INFINIFEST is not a NAXJA event, and just because we (INFINIFEST heathens) live in the midwest, does not require us to be MWC. We appreciatre y'all backing us up. But by involving NAXJA w/ corncross is not fair to NAXJA.

Flowers said:
No need to defend yourselves. The fact is INFINIFEST is not a NAXJA event, and just because we (INFINIFEST heathens) live in the midwest, does not require us to be MWC. We appreciatre y'all backing us up. But by involving NAXJA w/ corncross is not fair to NAXJA.

Fair enough... Keep in mind tho... It wasn't the NAXJA crew that dragged INFINIFEST into the fray... ALL of us got lumped into a group by "others".

I fully understand the concept of non-sanctioned unorthodox gatherings and you and the rest will always be welcome at any of my urban heathen circles...

Hell... They've even got the BLAXJA seal of approval

IMG_0203.jpg

Last edited:
Scott Mac. said:
Since this inside joke is now public, WTF is Corncross?

Puck,
Maybe it's better we don't know.....

Damn what's that smell?

Bones :skull1:

god i look fat in that pic.

cheers,

jj

Too funny NOT ............ I was at T4T and we showed up late..... I guess I missed the "corn" section! lol

I was at CornX2004 and would have been 3X more pissed than OneTon to see a sticker like that on someones jeep WHO WASNT EVEN THERE... LAME-o!.....good thing I never made it to the "back of the line"!

I also heard someone shouting on the radio "Corn cross RULES" I assumed it was some GLJT moron....guess I may have been wrong? Its all fun, but you need to OWN what your making fun of ,,,, and if you weren't there it aint yours!

This whole thing needs to be dropped, people who were not there need to chill before they get their wig pulled back!

Chewy

:lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back