• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: zj front driveshaft

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in need of a ZJ front driveshaft. It will probably need to be from a 93-95 v8 4wd. I need it to be about 34" compressed.
Thanks!

There are a bunch of ZJs at the Oceanside Ecology. I was just there yesterday snagging parts from them.

seems like evey single one is bent unfortunately. they bend them when they pick them up with the fork lift. I went to a couple yards yesterday

If you can find one for cheap that has decent joints just have the shaft replaced. I think it cost me around 100$ for one I had done several years ago b

ive got a bent one you can have.......joints are in great shape....its just a lil....U shaped

:wstupid: the one i got from the junkyard with you was bent. I may just take Tom's advice and get it retubed.

shit thats right. i forgot all about that as i spent like 10 hours pulling a steering box like a tard.

Damn, my theory was right about a tard taking 10 hours to pull a steering box. Thanks!

Damn, my theory was right about a tard taking 10 hours to pull a steering box. Thanks!

i was trying to caveman the pitman arm with things that weren't a big enough hammer or a pickle fork. . .

Haha, I hear you. Beat a WJ knuckle off with an exhaust manifold in the JY because I left my 3lb hammer at home.

Back