• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB(Want to Borrow) stock intake

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
I need to to borrow a stock intake setup from a 95 XJ. I just smogged the jeep and the numbers came back very well but failed the visual on the intake because the stock airbox is gone and what I have does not have the CARB sticker.

Let me know if anyone has what I need so I can 1, avoid going to the yard for useless crap 2, complete the "required" cal smog.

Thanks
Leep

Is that the squared off one or the rounded one?
I may have one in the BY, will check tonight

Dennis, you ever come to OC anymore? I could meet you somewhere and let you borrow my Turbo City air intake. It's CARB approved and I even have an extra sticker that you can slap onto your radiator support.

Dennis, you ever come to OC anymore? I could meet you somewhere and let you borrow my Turbo City air intake. It's CARB approved and I even have an extra sticker that you can slap onto your radiator support.

Johnny, I work in diamond bar so I could meet you in OC somewhere. I REALLY appreciate the use.

I will PM my number to you.

I am in Indio on monday but the rest of the week I am in diamond bar.

Thanks
Leep

Back