• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB... TJ shafts

Why TJ shafts? Any ZJ/XJ/YJ/TJ shafts will be the same. Just as long as you don't get the cv joints from some year ZJs, the 297 u-joint old XJ shafts, or the CAD 2 piece shafts.

i got a set of shafts with hubs lookin to one has brand new precition ujoint installed and i got another unistalled precition ujoint that ican be include with the other how does $50 for the pair sound?

Why TJ shafts? Any ZJ/XJ/YJ/TJ shafts will be the same. Just as long as you don't get the cv joints from some year ZJs, the 297 u-joint old XJ shafts, or the CAD 2 piece shafts.

I just put "TJ" shafts because I need non disconnect shafts that will take the larger 297 joints. It was just easier to type and I figured most people would know what I meant.

wont be goin east this weekend, i will be at fall crawl early fri afternoon though, or i could meet you half way some point this week

Back