• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB tires

ThatGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, im looking for a new set of tires, i was wondering if anyone knows someone who has a new jeep wrangler rubicon and has removed the stock tires and is willin to sell.

Thanks A lot!
Evan

Hey everyone, im looking for a new set of tires, i was wondering if anyone knows someone who has a new jeep wrangler rubicon and has removed the stock tires and is willin to sell.

Thanks A lot!
Evan

If you look on Lejeune yard sals.com and type jeep in the search area, there were some posted on there a couple days ago, here lets make this easier, here is a link http://www.lejeuneyardsales.com/item.jsp?itemId=10463461

hope this helps!!

i have a set of black steelies that are 16s and have goodyear mts on them that have even wear and no rock rash with 50% tread left I know that its not what your looking for but I thought I would offer oh ya and the tires are 31s

0721091046.jpg

0721091047.jpg

0721091047a.jpg

sorry it took so long I had some time and figured it out lol :) just let me know what you think

Back