• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Tires for my DD

EvanH

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for something in the 30x9.5" flavor. I don't need anything special, just something to replace the 225's that are on it now.

EvanH said:
I am looking for something in the 30x9.5" flavor. I don't need anything special, just something to replace the 225's that are on it now.

I have a set of 235/75/R15s, heres a couple pics. Keep in mind they haven't been used in a while. They have about 3000 miles on them. They have not leaked and are still full of air on a buddy's Jeep. He has not paid me for them in the 2 1/2 years he has had them, so they are yours. $200 for the whole set or $150 for just the tires. I am most likely headed to Cortland, NY this weekend to swap parts with a guy from PA. Let me know if you want them.

SANY0304_1.jpg

If you want more pics with tread depth or whatever, let me know.

I have four 30x9.5 AT tires that are in good shape that I'd sell for $150 if you are intested. I am in Lee NH, not shure how close that is to you but if you are interested PM me and I can send you more details.

Thanks,
Ricky

Back