• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: stock xj leaf packs

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a stock xj leaf spring, or a set of stock XJ leaf packs. My RE leafs are currently sagged to the point where my shackle is horizontal, so I'm going to make a bastard pack.

I have a set.

I sort of promised them to Ken ... but since you are local and have a more immediate need than him, I'm willing to completel pull a douche move and sell them to you.

Honestly though, I don't think Ken will mind.

I'm in Glenmoore .... when do you want to come get them?

$40 for the pair.

I have a buddy looking for a set of leafs he took off of his XJ, but it sounds like he may not have them any more so I'll most likely buy yours if Ken is ok with it. I should know by Tuesday. I work until 4:15 in West Chester during the week, so I would probably pick them up after work. What time do you get home from work during the week?

I have a buddy looking for a set of leafs he took off of his XJ, but it sounds like he may not have them any more so I'll most likely buy yours if Ken is ok with it. I should know by Tuesday. I work until 4:15 in West Chester during the week, so I would probably pick them up after work. What time do you get home from work during the week?

I get home at 6. Just let me know.

Yeah, Ken was interested in MrSimon's stock xj leaf springs...that'd be cool if you have a set for him since I feel bad for buying these ones when he asked for them first haha.

MrSimon, I PMed you...

Back