• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB some knuckles......

Well no wonder I couldn't find it........ It's under YJ D30 steering parts.......

I'd like to see pics of that installed. Particularly on a coil sprung D30. I'm wondering if you gotta use some wheels with a very shallow offset for that bracket to fit - seems it could have issues contacting 3"-4" B.S. wheels. Probably comes real close to touching the coil spring too....... :dunno:

Honestly I'm not sure. I could have sworn I've seen someone on here with that bracket still running coils. I know someone else makes a hi steer bracket as well for the D30. Can't remember their name tho :doh:

Got my knuckles thanks to one Yellaheep!! :clap:

I have been thinking about starting to get parts together for this swap. Curious how much the junk yards are charging for the knuckles only? Not looking for an exact price, but a round about price......

From what I have read, the WJ axle is wider, meaning the steering would not work. I would prefer to use new TRE's with my build, so I think I would do custom or semi custom Tie rod and Drag link. I was wondering if the price might be less to buy the whole axle also, just was not sure, as I had looked at the UPAP site and did not see knuckles clearly listed as an individual item.

Back