• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: renix cylinder head

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I need a good rebuildable renix cylinder head.

I don't care about valves and springs, etc, just no cracks.

Who's got something to sell?

Thanks!

Cal

I need a good rebuildable renix cylinder head.

I don't care about valves and springs, etc, just no cracks.

Who's got something to sell?

Thanks!

Cal
A quick Hijack,
This head will be part of a Stroker upgrade for Dallas's MJ.
I thought I might also add I'm always looking for good 7120 and 0630 cores including 99 and up Intake Manifolds.

Hit me up if anybody is ever interested in selling these items.

Thanks!

What head is on a '89?

I have 2 complete 4.0s in my garage, one in pieces and one fully assembled but need to be rebuilt. I was saving these parts to use for a stroker, either to be actually used, or used as cores. I am getting to the point in my life where getting my garaged cleared out a little bit so I can use it is more important than being a typical cheap b@*&%d XJ owner.

For Dallas' MJ I am willing to donate one, if it is the right one, don't remember which casting is aready disassembled.

If the head off the assembled engine ('89) is what you want, you have to help take it off.

The head off your 89 is what we need.
Dallas I'm sure will appreciate it.

Thanks Peter!

The head is in the back of my Jeep but I won't be able to deliver it until next Saturday. If anyone wants to pick it up earlier I can leave a key so they can get it out of my Jeep... or I will just leave the hatch unlocked. If someone is going to do that let me know so I can warn the neighbors not to shoot someone taking stuff out of my Jeep.

i've got an extra laying around. Russ rebuilt it and sold it to me about 6 years ago, it ran on the 4.0 that came in my jeep for about 4k miles, and then the bottom end gave out. replaced with a whole other long block and i've been holding on to this extra head ever since.

PM me if still interested

Back