• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB renix a/c delete pulley/mount

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
let me know if you have one you want to sell

You might have better luck finding one if you upgrade to the 91+ compressor bracket, then you'd be able to get one at your local parts store or have a better chance of finding one online.

nice I didn't consider going to the HO bracket, didnt know that was an option. Ill prolly grab that setup at somepoint. My A/C still works though, but I want to grab it for the day it dies.

nice I didn't consider going to the HO bracket, didnt know that was an option. Ill prolly grab that setup at somepoint. My A/C still works though, but I want to grab it for the day it dies.
I feel like it would be beneficial to ya, opens up the availability of parts from 3 years to 10 years. If you can't find one of the later bypass pulleys locally, I work at O'Reillys and could probably get a 10% discount or so off list if you wanted a new one (although shipping would probably eat any cost savings). Just throwing it out there as an option. Good luck!
-Collin

Back