• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: PS pump bracket from 91-95 xj

def.ho

NAXJA Forum User
mine broke. also looking for the mounting bolts that attach it. one of mine worked itself out and resulting vibes led to bracket failure. will pay shipping of course to 96097

Are you sure a 96 won't work as well? If a 96 bracket will work, I have one you can have for free, though it doesn't have bolts or an idler pulley installed on it. Pay shipping and it's yours, I'm in 01602, figure it'd fit in a flat-rate box for five or ten bucks.

not sure if one from 96 would work. the only information i could find about interchanging that bracket said that 91-95 is what i'm looking for. Who knows how accurate that information is though. I took a picture of mine today so there isn't any confusion as to what i'm looking for.. the big aluminum bracket that is shaded in red:
bracket.jpg

PM RMS692 I think we have one here at the house but you will have to ask him about pricing..

oh nevermind sorry, what I have is the black painted steel part :( Good luck

Back