• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: passenger door

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
4-door, old style hinges. front passenger door. prefferably with glass.

prefer manual doors and locks, but power works too...

pm for info..thanks

I AM IN COLORADO SPRINGS!!!!!!!!!!

If ya can't find it locally...... you know I got 'em.

Lemme know.

If I know Mike....... the bashed door and the rest of the damage doesn't bother him one bit. But the fact that it probably doesn't open/close real nicely anymore and it probably doesn't have glass in it anymore....... probably is a HUGE problem for Heather.......

And if momma ain't happy...... Mike ain't happy...... :D

Well I figured Heather would have been less than pleased with having to "Daisy Duke" her way in/out of that side of the Jeep..... and it's kinda cold out having no window..... :dunno:

PM sent on price.

ya the door opens and closes no problem and seals rather well still. just broke the glass and would be a real hassle to bend it back into shape to hold the glass safely. (luckily the tint is holding it together)

Mike -- tell Troy to keep his Daisy Duke fantasies to himself, that just ain't right!

Mike -- tell Troy to keep his Daisy Duke fantasies to himself, that just ain't right!
lol. shoulda seen how mad jim was heather wasnt there yesterday! lol

she said "I dont care the jeep looks like that. but unless it gets fixed i wont be in it" lol

Holy keerap..... how gay do you sound just now?!?!?!

Ain't nothing wrong with either fantasy...... :D

Daisy_Duke.jpg

Jessica-Wash-1-2-3.jpg

hey man, I'm just standing up for Heather's honor while you picture her in your 70's sitcom adolescent fantasy! ;)

pervs.....

and figures welldone(joe) is in here now. go figure. mention heather and daisy dukes and he pops up HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back