• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: NP231OR (Rubicon Transfer Case)

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Well I should have bought Mike's but missed out, so I am looking now. 23 spline. 4:1 low range.

NP241OR is even better for me! Late model Rubicon 4:1 t-case

If you want to use the speedometer, you'll need a TJ Rubicon 2341OR. The JK 241OR don't have a speedo on the case; they moved to a speed sensor in the front wheels.

I was able to adapt mine with simply a change in the plug connector.

David Bricker / SYR

keep in mind many naxja dealers can get you a 2 speed atlas for around 2400$ shipped. if you end up paying 1400$ for a 241OR, why not spend another grand and get an atlas...

keep in mind many naxja dealers can get you a 2 speed atlas for around 2400$ shipped. if you end up paying 1400$ for a 241OR, why not spend another grand and get an atlas...

I could see saving up for a three speed Atlas, but I'm not sure what a two speed Atlas buys you over a 241OR, other than something besides 4:1 ratio. The 241OR lets you use your existing shift linkage (or at least direct bolt-in Novak cable shifter), and would seem to be an easier conversion.

Though, I forgot about being able to do front digs with an Atlas...

David Bricker / SYR

I am taken care of. Thanks.

Back