• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Mj shortbed

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for a mj short bed doesnt have to be pristine just decent enough to have a huge a** dent like mine pm me with what you got pics please if possible

You mean just the bed, right? Try www.car-part.com . I found one on there a couple of weeks ago. It was at a pickup truck salvage yard in Bakersfield. It was in very good condition and included a pair of perfect taillights for $250. And it's silver which matches my gray primered truck.

And no, I don't have my old bed. It too was dented up.

You mean just the bed, right? Try www.car-part.com . I found one on there a couple of weeks ago. It was at a pickup truck salvage yard in Bakersfield. It was in very good condition and included a pair of perfect taillights for $250. And it's silver which matches my gray primered truck.

And no, I don't have my old bed. It too was dented up.

thanks its looking like im gunna have to sell the mj the Marines wont pay for me to transport my xj mj and a uhauk truck :bawl:

Dang, just saw the post that you are going to have to sell it. Sorry to hear that. For who ever wants to buy it, I've got a bed for you!

Back