• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: HP d30 w/ 760 shafts, 3.55s (central mass)

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Just what it says... 3.55s required, high pinion required, doesn't have to come with brakes or steering, must include axleshafts (large joint style) and bearings, cover not required.

I'd prefer one with LCA mounts and coil perches in decent shape (i.e. not rotted to oblivion.)

Trying to avoid going to the junkyard but will if I have to.

shame, I have a perfect one without shafts out of my 01 sitting here, but obviously its a low pinion...i still dont know why I bothered to pull it to swap my hp out of my 98, I really dont see any major advantage

If you were closer Rich I'd definitely be interested. I'm trying to get my damn jeep fixed up a bit because it's in really, really haggard condition.

Billy, I may well take you up on that tomorrow night if I get a chance and you're around. UCA mounts are optional :gee: I can fix that pretty easy.

I'm really looking for HP, I have enough trouble keeping my 30s together without introducing new weak points or low ground clearance areas :gee:

I actually just got home an hour or two ago from picking one up from Billy. Thanks though!

Probably going to take stock of what I have for spare axleshafts (I know I have a few, but don't recall which sides or whether the joints/bearings are good...) and head back to the yard for whatever I don't have tomorrow morning.

Back