• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB. High Pinion d30 or pair of axles.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Doing a 4x4 conversion, so either a stock D30hp with 3.55 or 4.10 gears....or a pair of axles from 4.10 to 4.88, mild to fully built...don't care too much as long as they match ratios.

Thanks

Maybe I should start parting out Hot Lips.

How much are you willing to spend?

Front HP Ford Dana 44, Detroit locker, 456's, Chevy 11.75 brakes, Warn locking hubs, one ton steering including reamed pitman arm. Pulled out of a rock crawling XJ moving up to Dana 60's.

Rear Ford 8.8, Detroit locker, 456's, disc brakes, $200 Great Lakes diff cover.

Make me an offer. Located in the Corona area.

Are those bolt in ready for an xj? Not really looking for a project, just need something I can slap in quick.

And in regards to cost, I have no issue going up to $1500 for a fully built pair (bolt in ready, gears, lockers, alloys, rear discs, etc).

OK, here's the bad news. The 44 needs a diff cover. It was built to waggy specs, so 60.5 inches wms to wms. No alloys in either but are available off the shelf. The 8.8 has a 1330 yoke and needs some shock mounts welded on. Also the 8.8 needs wheel adapters or a Super 88 kit to get the bolt pattern to 5x5.5 like the front. I'm sorry, but I have to keep them at that offer. I have over $2500 into these two and honestly should keep them. Thanks though.

No problem, knowing what's wrong with them I couldn't even offer $1500, especially when they aren't my wheel pattern...having to buy new wheels just adds to the cost.

On a side note, I found a built set with lockers and alloys for $1200, so I'm good.
However my brother is still in need of a front axle for his, so the ad still stands.

Back