• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front bumper for 97+ Stock or Aftermarket

joshv98xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just like it says- I bent up my stock one pretty good giving a Tacoma a little nudge in some traffic. I'd like a beefier one, but don't think I can afford it now. Lemme know what you've got laying around. It's just the black painted steel, I don't need the end caps either.

PM sent.

--WP11

Anybody have any aftermarket bumpers? Backyard fab?

I don't need anything fancy, nor anything for a winch, just something thicker than a soda can-

How about just reinforcing a stock bumper with some heavy gauge sheet metal? Spot weld in a few spots. . . Even better, how about layering two stock bumpers together? Heck, you could cut the old one into strips with the cutting tool of your choice so it would actually fit and then spot weld the strips into your new stock bumper. You could call it a "Super Stocker," ready to push Tacomas left and right all day long! :laugh:

Did you ever get one? My stocker from my 99 Classic is now available. . .

Back