• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB D35 or CHRY 8.25

88pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
Need one W/3.55 gears for my son's '89. Prefer a complete unit w/ brakes cables etc. Local pickup if possible. Thanks.

Jeff

please get an 8.25 and not a terdy five, 29 spline 8.25 is a good axle for cheap and is much better than the 35!

Only perk to a 35 is that you can find them laying all over the place, people may even pay you to get rid of them :D

Where are you located in NC? PAP in Winston had a few XJ's with 8.25s when I was there last month. 3.55 came in just about all automatic cherokees, 3.07s in the 5 speeds.

Went there Sat. The lower mileage 8.25's either open with missing parts or rust-cicles. If I don't come up with anything I'll try back this weekend. I like that place. I got this out of there in Jan for $99...

SANY2152.jpg

I have a complete dana 35 rear axle with 3.54 gears and drum brakes with the leafs springs still attached. I swapped it out for another axle off my other cherokee. I also have a front dana 30 with 3.55 gears and a Posi-lock with welded spider gears if you want a matching axle. PM me and we can work something out.

Back