• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB ASAP!!! XJ main leaf, or leaf pack

twodoorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My main spring from my 95 cherokee cracked completely by the front bushing, and is ready to fall out. Condition does not matter. I need one ASAP!

thanks

You coming to Pizzafest? I should have the stock packs outta red jeep somewhere maybe. I could also grab you some new ones from Crown and bring them. Buy some of the HD packs and add in your old main leafs for some budget boost leafs. Thats what I ran in red jeep.

I think I have two pretty sagged leaf packs from my 94. Yours if you wanna pick em up

I'm super low on cash these days.... I was planning on coming too pizza fest, but I don't trust driving it like this almost 3 hours each way, and my red jerp has no tail lights, marker lights, or dash lights. The goal is to fix the black one before the weekend so I can make it to pizza fest

Junk yards around me want 85 for one used leaf.... f that lol. I think itll be okay as long as i dont beat on it, or wheel it. Im going to still drive up to pizza fest, hopefully Ross can get those Crown HD packs for me :)

i have two leaf packs sitting outside the shop you can have it you come get them. i think they have a 2 or 3 inch add a leaf also. shackles bolts are seized inside though =]

Back