• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: ARB Front Bumper For 87 Jeep Cherokee

Bandit-117

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I am looking for a new or fairly new ARB Front Bumper for my 1987 Cherokee. I am looking into getting it through 4 wheel parts in the Springs so I don't pay shipping due to the fact I live near Salida. If any one has one or has an idea for a better price let me know. Thanks, Josh.

Didn't Janine pull one of those things off her rig?

Pretty sure Brian (Zith) got it. And...... it was a bit banged up and New York rusty...... :D

Why exactly do you want just an and bumper. They are very pricey. There are locals that make bumpers search for serious off-road or frank z. He makes a winch bumper.

Well the main reason is deer protection. I have a 20 mile drive at night from work. I need something that goes around the lights as the ARB plus the winch and aux lights. I was looking at the other bumpers including the ones by Frank but I need something for the lights sense the deer my jeep has hit already didn't hit center of the grill. Thanks for all your reply's. -Josh

You guys aren't helping me make a sale here. The bumper is still sitting in my garage, collecting dust. Troy, I don't know why you would think Brian would want it when he could easily build his own. And for the record, it only saw one winter in NY, and isn't all that banged up - it's actually held up quite well to all my abuse :D

LOL! Sorry Janine...... just basing that on a conversation I had..... :dunno:

Not rusty huh? Musta been real dirty er sumpthin'. My bad.

How can I interfere with the sale of your bumper when you haven't advertised it????

Get an ad going! :thumbup:

:D

Thanks for all the reply's. I found a great deal online with free shipping. I had called 4-wheel but was on hold for 30 minutes and still didn't get a hold of anybody. Anyways, thanks again for all the help and input. -Josh

Back