• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB- A few things for nephew building his XJ...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Hey gents, my nephew is looking for some used "budget" parts for his XJ build.

-Sway bar disconnects 3" to 5" lift
-Extended brake lines
-1" poly spacers
-Spare set of D30 shafts
-Rear receiver hitch with nut plates for mounting
-Adjustable track bar/bracket

He is in So. NJ, so the closer the better. Could possibly do shipping for the right money.

I've got a well used set of RE gen 2 disconnects and the spare shafts available immediately Andy. You might want to talk to your old pal Richie about some of that other stuff depending on his time frame. After Moab, Fiona's front and rear bumpers will be available along with brake lines, etc. The rear bumper uses a hitch for support. I could probably help him out a lot if he's not in a huge hurry.

While you're looking for stuff, my UpCountry '96 is still sitting here (pics on an earlier thread) - waiting to be rolled away. Doesn't have everything you're looking for but it does have a factory D30 and the factory receiver hitch - and of course a 4.0. if by any chance your nephew has a pre97 2 door - there are doors, glass, fenders, lift gate, hood, in decent shape. Hate to just turn it over to a junkyard, and would like to see it go to someone with a project. Has to go - soon. Price is VERY negotiable - purple discount. :wave1:

Back